TAB has radically redesigned and expanded its internet presence. The new domain name, at which it can be accessed, is: tab-beim-bundestag.de. All members of staff have new e-mail addresses based on this domain as well (lastname). ∂tab-beim-bundestag de
The previous website of TAB had been getting a bit long in the tooth after probably more than 15 years and was in need of a thorough refurbishment. During the presentation of TAB in the Committee on Education, Research and Technology Assessment on February 24, 2010 the newly devised TAB website has been presented and unveiled to the public.
Features of the website are for example:
- barrier-free accessible design,
- user friendly transparent navigation,
- clear structure consisting of four main areas: News, Research, Publications and information about TAB ("About TAB"),
- full text search covering all files including all pdf-files,
- integration of some useful web 2.0 elements (e.g. RSS, social bookmarking),
- extensive offer to download publications and other documents.
You are cordially invited to test the new internet presence and to send criticism either positive or negative and especially references to mistakes and malfunctions to (buero∂tab-beim-bundestag.de).